This practice is currently full.
To be put on the waiting list for when discovery calls and scheduling reopens (likely in 2024), or for referrals for other New Mexico dietitians, contact me here.
Note about email response times: My email/working time and day may not be your email/working time and day. I respect your boundaries around personal time, time away from devices entirely, well-being, care taking, and restoration. If you receive correspondence from me outside your email/working hours, please do not feel obliged to reply until you are back at work, ready to read emails, and/or have the capacity to respond. (inspired by Valerie A. Fitzhugh, MD)
I am a multiply neurodivergent and chronically ill human, and I may need more time than expected (in a neurotypical and able-bodied framework) to get back to some emails in order to reflect and respond with intention and clarity. The larger kyriarchy (oppressive and dominating) societal structure says that we should all be consistent (as in identical), timely (as in overworked without breaks), obligated to respond in a certain way (as in without autonomous choice), and professional (as in inhuman and without agency). The cultural norm of urgency in our capitalist-dominated society disconnects us from our human need for slowness, which helps us better understand our needs, emotions, and reactions. Thank you for practicing this intentional patience and shift with me. (inspired by N. Oumou Sylla, LMFT)
My services are here to support the healing of your relationship with food, body, and yourself.
* food, body, and embodiment coaching *
* intuitive eating counseling *
* medical nutrition therapy *
* nutrition consulting *
Body- and food-related reasons clients come to see me:
* affirming and validating stims/fidgets for regulation, including eating *
* avoidant and/or restrictive food intake support *
* binge eating normalizing, healing, and support *
* body image and relationship support *
* care beyond the binaries of the medical and wellness industrial complexes *
* client-centered and -directed sessions where the power dynamic stays on the client’s side *
* diabetes education, management, and non-stigmatizing support *
* disconnected eating support *
* disordered eating healing and support *
* eating disorder coping, recovery, and support outside the traditional treatment model *
* exploration of environmental- and stress-related eating issues (including mast cell activation syndrome, or MCAS) *
* fat and body justice and liberation *
* fat-positive relatedness and holding a generative space in healing from the fat industrial complex *
* first and foremost, fed is best *
* food anxiety and food avoidance support *
* HAES®-aligned care, healing, and support *
* healing from substance abuse for weight manipulation *
* healing from weight cycling/yo-yo dieting *
* identity-affirming care *
* intuitive eating reclaiming and reimagining *
* momentum (rhythms and flow states) centered above obligations and routines *
* neurodiversity-affirming approaches to food and body *
* non-stigmatizing healing and support *
* non-stigmatizing support of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) *
* normalizing emotional eating *
* relational healing (healing through relationship) *
* religious trauma and healing from perfectionism and purity ideals *
* support and healing with food hoarding/pandemic-based food insecurity *
* support and healing with obsessive and compulsive eating *
* trauma-responsive and trauma-sensitive support *
Jennifer “Jenn” Jackson’s inner child is named what her mom called her as a child, Jenni K. Jenn (she/her) is a White, demisexual, cishetero female provider in a mid-fat body with ADHD, and has lived experience with Type 2 diabetes as an adult. These connections and experiences inform this justice- and liberation-driven practice.
Jenn Jackson, MPH, RDN, LD, is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor in what is now known as Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Turtle Island), on occupied territory of the Tewa speaking people. She pays rent monthly while on this land and is in full support of #LandBack (literal return of 100% of ancestral lands to all native peoples and additional reparations). For more information please browse to: https://www.honornativelandtax.org/
Her primary work is with disordered eating and eating disorders for those clients most marginalized by the fat, medical, and wellness industrial complexes, traditional eating disorder treatment model, and within the larger kyriarchy (oppressive and dominating) societal structure. Centering the most marginalized comes first in this practice.
All services at Jenni K Nutrition, LLC, are disability-affirming, fat-positive, HAES®-aligned, queer- and trans-affirming, actively non-diet, kink- and sex-positive, trauma-sensitive and -responsive, from a neurodiversity-affirming approach, and are both justice- and liberation-driven.
This practice is currently full.
To be put on the waiting list for when discovery calls and scheduling reopens (likely in 2024), or for referrals for other New Mexico dietitians, contact me here.
All Medical Nutrition Therapy services are 100% virtual and private pay at this time, and include the following states in the United States: AZ, CA, CO, NM, NY.
All Coaching, Consulting, and Counseling services can be done from and to any location worldwide.
Out-of-pocket medical nutrition therapy, coaching, and counseling rates are:
$250 for 80-minute initial consultation session
$150 for 50-minute follow-up session
For consulting rates, please contact me directly here.
This practice accepts major credit and debit cards for private pay fee-for-service worldwide, accepts both HSA and FSA cards, and provides Superbills for out-of-network deductible and out-of-pocket reimbursement within the United States. Reduced rates, including equity and student rates, are available on a limited basis for private pay clients. Insurance credentialing/paneling in the US continues to be pending (we are currently in our 60-100 day waiting period/appeal processes for multiple insurances, and credentialed but not yet paneled for multiple insurances on a TBD basis). Updates will be added here as available.
Currently, our site is continuing to undergo much needed nourishment to fully update service offerings and resources on this page (aka neurodivergent delays). See our latest News and Press here. The best way to follow along with Jenn and Jenni K Nutrition, through 2023, is on social media:
We hope you and those you love are safe and well.
And that you remember that you have been and always will be enough.
Love, Jenni K
NM Search for a License:
CDR Credential Verification:
The ‘Trained and Certified by the Original Intuitive Eating Pros” logo is a trademark of Licensor in the U.S. Used under license.”
Season 4 coming in 2024 in collaboration with Chavonne A. McClay, MSW, LCSW:
Jenn Jackson (she/her) and Chavonne McClay (she/her) are a HAES®-aligned (and beyond!) dietitian and therapist duo who are passionate about dismantling the intersectional barriers to embodiment. In this show, they interview professionals and those with lived experience alike to learn how they are affecting radical change and how we can all make this world a safer place for those living in larger bodies and those historically marginalized who should be centered, listened to, and supported.
These policies below are valid as of Thursday, June 1, 2023, and will remain in effect thereafter until otherwise notified or updated.
We at Jenni K Nutrition, LLC, appreciate all accounts be settled in full on the day of service before each appointment begins. Payments may be made through all major credit and debit cards, or HSA/FSA card via Stripe through the Practice Better invoice software at or before the time of service. If the invoice is not paid in full by the end of the session time, it will automatically be charged with the credit card in the Client’s file.
Please be advised that Jenni K Nutrition, LLC, has established a cancellation policy such that Client must give notice of at least 24 hours in advance of their appointment. If cancelling within 24 hours but before the appointment window without a reschedule, you will be charged a fee of $25. Cancellation fee applies to all sessions, including those in pre-paid packages. No-shows without a reschedule, defined as an appointment with the Client not showing up within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, will be charged the full out-of-pocket fee for their appointment to their credit card on file. If the missed session is pre-paid, the Client will have forfeited the payment if they no-show.
Due to the nature of the services and offerings and clarity in communicating our policy, we at Jenni K Nutrition, LLC, will not offer refunds unless, in our discretion, the client would like a refund of unused services, defined as pre-paid sessions that are canceled per the cancellation policy at least 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be provided for a change of mind without providing sufficient time to cancel the appointment. Approved refunds will be issued as a credit to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- Visit our website
at lovejennik.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
email addresses names contact preferences
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
, consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to
fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
|L. Sensitive Personal Information|
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell or share personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
- Right to be informed whether or not we are processing your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Right to request deletion of your personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data you previously shared with us
- Right to opt out of the processing of your personal data if it is used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (
- access the Services; and
- download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access.
- confirm that you have read and agree with our
" PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES " and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
- to the extent permissible by applicable law, waive any and all moral rights to any such Submission
- warrant that any such Submission
are original to you or that you have the necessary rights and licenses to submit such Submissions and that you have full authority to grant us the above-mentioned rights in relation to your Submissions ; and
- warrant and represent that your Submissions
do not constitute confidential information.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in
unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (
"gifs" ), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms" ).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or use or launch any
unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- Make any
unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses .
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating
endeavor or commercial enterprise. Use the Services to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary
licenses , rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the Services to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Legal Terms.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Legal Terms.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or
unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing,
libelous , slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Legal Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.